3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them. 4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”
LUKE 17:3-4 NIV
GOOD MORNIN’ Y’ALL!
Forgiveness is such profound a thing.
So profound is its depth that to forgive someone is such a difficult task to do. But my My Dear Brothers and Sisters, TO FORGIVE is such a wonderful and great Gift to give someone… Anyone.
As Jesus Himself had said through Matthew 6:14-15 GNTD,
“If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive the wrongs you have done.”
Yes, we are but human to err. And yes, we are but human that we should be more patient, understanding and forgiving of one another. If Our Lord God Almighty—who is already Omniscient—forgive mere mortals as us, how could we not be able to do likewise? What right have we not to? Who are we in the makeup of the whole Universe anyway?
We, though one of God’s most beautiful of creations is but specks of dust in the whole expanse of the Universe. Humility is the showing of our Spiritual Strength and Forgiveness exemplifies our Inner Power.
Easier said than done as with all things in the wonderful World that God has given us. Nothing is really easy but we could always try.
“God is Love,” it had been said many-a-time.
And I say,
“To forgive is to show God’s Compassion and Love and to share God’s Mercy and Grace to our brethren.”
To give you some inspiration to FORGIVE, here is something from Crowder…
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
crowder, forgiven, God
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?