Country fans will absolutely agree that Alan Jackson’s voice is one of the treasures of country music. His baritone voice can either move you into tears or bring out that cowboy moves in you. That’s what happened to this young country boy named Byron. In the video below, you can watch the adorable kid move and groove to Allan Jackson’s top hit, “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere.”
The viral video was filmed by the kid’s mom, Melissa, while he was hanging out by the lake, and Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet duet played on the radio.
Byron, with his cowboy hat and swim trunks, shakes off his hips like he was at a Luke Bryan concert. He’s dancing like he’s more than six years old! On Jimmy Buffet’s part, the boy did a hula-like dance which made it more fun to watch.
The proud mom shared the video on social media, and immediately went viral. Her sweet caption completed the story.
“Honestly who needs entertainment when we have this little fella.”
I guess, words are not enough to describe the good vibes brought by this dancing little cowboy, until you watch his video.
It’s Five O’clock Somewhere
“It’s Five O’clock Somewhere” is Alan Jackson’s lead single from his compilation album, Greatest Hit Volume II. It is Jackson’s biggest pop hit with Jimmy Buffet. With its laudable arrangement and Jackson’s unique voice, it won the CMA award for Vocal Event of the Year in 2003.
The title is a popular expression used to justify drinking at any time of the day. Always, somewhere in the world, it’s 5:00 pm. The speaker says he hasn’t had a day off in over a year and that he wants to spend a day doing nothing but drinking alcohol. The song includes the lyrics:
“It’s only half-past twelve but I don’t care. It’s five o’clock somewhere.”
The song was written by Jim “Moose Brown and Don Rollins. Brown sent a demo record to Kenny Chesney, but he turned it down. Alan Jackson thought the song as a perfect duet with Jimmy Buffet.
Alan Jackson, It's Five O'clock Somewhere, Jimmy Buffett
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce