Claire Ryann is one of the cutest and most adorable 4-year-olds I’ve seen on YouTube and you’re definitely missing out if you haven’t watched her yet. Now, they have this father-daughter duet of “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” and I can’t help but gush.[like_button]
Claire was first seen on YouTube with her rendition of “Part of Your World” from Disney’s The Little Mermaid. It currently has almost 14.6 million views. Claire and her family have gained quit quite a popularity.
Claire’s mom and dad are Dave and Ashley Crosby. They were high school sweethearts who married when Dave was 22 and Ashley were turning 19. They now stay in Seattle, Washington with Claire and their son, Carson.
In an interview with parents.com, Dave said that he knew Claire was going to be able to sing.
Claire learned to talk at a super young age and we noticed really early on that she could carry a pitch,” Dave said. “I remember some time after her first birthday, she was slamming her hands on our little keyboard in the living room. She started hitting the same note over and over, and then she began to sing the exact same note. I was sure at that moment that she was going to be able to sing.
As many parents do, Claire was introduced to Disney songs which inspired them to do the first official video on YouTube. Claire has a pitch and timing perfect voice. It’s no doubt everyone who has seen is delighted and entertained. She has a natural talent for being in character of the song she sings.
You’ve Got A Friend In Me
This video here is the latest Disney cover they did. It was impromptu so it was recorded in their living room. It’s a simple yet totally heart-melting father and daughter duet in its purest form. It’s probably the cutest thing you’ll see today.[like_button]
claire ryann|duet|father-daughter|you've got a friend in me
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- What Happened to Blake Shelton’s First Wife, Kaynette Williams
- How Alan Jackson Helped His Daughter Through the Heartbreaking Loss of Her Husband
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?