Faith is one important thing to have in any relationship. Faith will always help us worry less and learn to trust other people too. Having faith will make life easier. However, it is more important to have faith in God. When you pray, do not pray and then later doubt that it will ever happen. You must believe that what you pray for will happen. You must learn to trust God because everything is possible with God.
A Proof that Faith is Important
There are a lot of proofs in the Bible that having faith is important. It has also been proven that when you have faith, anything can be possible. When you read the Bible you will see the people who were healed, and saved are the ones who have faith in Jesus.
“Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.” -1 John 5:5
Ray Price and “Faith”
In 1960, Ray Price recorded a song entitled “Faith.” It is one of his songs included on his same-titled album. In addition, Dick Glasser and Jay Johnson wrote the song. Price’s album is a 12 track gospel album which included some known traditional songs. These traditional songs that are part of his album were “Now the Day is Over,” “Where He Leads Me,” “Softly and Tenderly,” “Old Rugged Cross,” and “Rock of Ages.”
About The Song
“Faith” is a wonderful song to listen to every day, especially when you are feeling down. The song teaches us to have faith in every aspect of our life. Whether we are happy, sad, or going through tough times, we should always have faith in God. Furthermore, having faith in God’s plan will make life simple and easier. Therefore, take some time to listen to this song and rebuild your faith in God all over again.
faith, God, gospel, ray price
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Get to Know Jeff Dunham’s Children and His Life as a Father
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Audrey Murdick, the Wife of Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Meet Paige Dunham, The One Who Helped Jeff Dunham Rise To Fame
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?