Faith is one important thing to have in any relationship. Faith will always help us worry less and learn to trust other people too. Having faith will make life easier. However, it is more important to have faith in God. When you pray, do not pray and then later doubt that it will ever happen. You must believe that what you pray for will happen. You must learn to trust God because everything is possible with God.
A Proof that Faith is Important
There are a lot of proofs in the Bible that having faith is important. It has also been proven that when you have faith, anything can be possible. When you read the Bible you will see the people who were healed, and saved are the ones who have faith in Jesus.
“Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.” -1 John 5:5
Ray Price and “Faith”
In 1960, Ray Price recorded a song entitled “Faith.” It is one of his songs included on his same-titled album. In addition, Dick Glasser and Jay Johnson wrote the song. Price’s album is a 12 track gospel album which included some known traditional songs. These traditional songs that are part of his album were “Now the Day is Over,” “Where He Leads Me,” “Softly and Tenderly,” “Old Rugged Cross,” and “Rock of Ages.”
About The Song
“Faith” is a wonderful song to listen to every day, especially when you are feeling down. The song teaches us to have faith in every aspect of our life. Whether we are happy, sad, or going through tough times, we should always have faith in God. Furthermore, having faith in God’s plan will make life simple and easier. Therefore, take some time to listen to this song and rebuild your faith in God all over again.
faith, God, gospel, ray price
- Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson’s First Duet Together
- An Up Close and Steamy Rendition of the Hit “Hurts So Good”
- Dolly Parton Brought Stephen Colbert To Tears As She Sings “Bury Me Beneath The Willow”
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- WATCH: The Judd’s Exquisite Rendition of “Coat of Many Colors”
- Young Lady and Attendant Impress Everyone after Busting to a Dolly Parton Duet
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died