It was back in August 2005 when Faith Hill released her sixth studio album entitled “Fireflies.” It was almost a decade ago, but up to these days, the songs under the said album are still playing on the radios and music televisions. Also, the songs became the cup of tea of many country music obsessives. With this, let’s backtrack and listen to those songs that became part of our lives.
Faith Hill never disappoints us with her songs. Her songs’ core points and messages are something we could relate our stories to. She indeed gives her best at recording and putting emotions on her songs. Indeed, a work of art that makes her one of the best female country stars.
Yes, “Fireflies” is Faith Hill’s sixth studio album. The album was released back on August 2, 2005. It both became number one album on Billboard 200 and Top Country Albums charts. Also, the album is her third number one album of her career. All in all, “Fireflies” has sold more than three million copies worldwide and has been certified two times multi-platinum.
Moreover, “Mississippi Girl” placed at number one spot on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The song was her first number one single on the Billboard since “The Way You Love Me.” Meanwhile, “Sunshine and Summertime” placed at number seven, “Like We Never Loved at All” and “The Lucky One” placed at number five. The album has fourteen tracks all in all.
The other singles include “Dearly Beloved”, “I Ain’t Gonna Take it Anymore”, “Stealing Kisses”, “I Want You”, “If You Ask”, “We’ve Got Nothing but Love to Prove”, “You Stay With Me”, “Wish For You”, “Paris”, and “Fireflies”.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
faith hill, Fireflies
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Kurt Russell Stuns Audience at the Opry with an Elvis’ Hit