Mo Pitney is truly one of the gifts to country music. His style, choice of music, and most of all, his temperament in embracing his roots are undeniably one of a kind. Indeed, he is catering us with country music we’d love hearing over and over. “Everywhere” is another single from Mo Pitney that suits the country music obsessive’s taste. The melody and the lyrics can make you sing along with the rising star with an old soul.
The song was released in 2017 as part of Mo Pitney’s album “Behind This Guitar.” The album also includes his singles “Country,” “Boy And A Girl Thing,” “Clean Up On Aisle Five,” and many more. Despite the low response from a wider audience, there are still people fully believing in the power of his talent to penetrate the hearts and souls of the country music scene.
Morgan Daniel Pitney is a 25-year-old native of Cherry Valley, Illinois. He was born on March 24, 1993. Pitney began playing drums at the age of six and guitar at the age of twelve. With his urge to play and improve more, he also learned how to play the banjo. He formerly played with his brother and a friend in a band plainly of Bluegrass Country songs.
Mo Pitney firstly debuted at the Grand Ole Opry where he received a standing ovation. Then, he released his very first single “Country.” The song received positive feedbacks since it shows the old country in him. However, it didn’t top the country charts. Mo Pitney is living proof of never giving up. He is fighting his position of real country music. Someday, somewhat, he will earn his prominence he deserved.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Behind This Guitar, Boy And A Girl Thing, Clean Up On Aisle Five, Country, Everywhere, Mo Pitney
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance