David Murphy Lee and Kenny Chesney / (Photo credit: Youtube)
Country music artist David Lee Murphy has done something different for his fifth studio album No Zip Code. The album’s lead single “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright” was recorded in collaboration with fellow country music star Kenny Chesney.
The lyrics to the song provide positivity to the listeners no matter how hard life hits them. Applying Murphy’s smooth vocals into these hopeful wordings in a reggae style resulted in a contagious hit. With the song’s instant success, Murphy can’t be more than happy and amazed, sharing in a press release,
“It’s crazy, but it’s awesome”
On the other hand, Chesney admitted how the song hooked him instantly. He further shared his thoughts on the song’s theme saying,
“We can all benefit from slowing down and trying to break the momentum, trust the universe and let go of what’s got a hold of us.”
True enough, the song offers comfort for everyone. The lines of the chorus radiate profound positive vibe.
Everything’s gonna be alright
And nobody’s gotta worry ‘bout nothing
Don’t go hittin’ that panic button
It ain’t worth spilling your drink.
Some Facts of the Song and Its Album
The song, which Murphy co-wrote with Jimmy Yeary and Chris Stevens, charted at No. 47 on the Hot Country Song’s chart. That makes it Murphy’s first charting song since his 2004 release entitled “Inspiration” which peaked at No. 46. For four weeks, “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright” enjoyed the Country Airplay charts. Murphy and Chesney co-produced the song with 2006 Academy of Country Music’s Producer of the Year Buddy Cannon.
Folks, did you enjoy this piece? We would be glad to hear your thoughts or experiences related to the song. Likewise, please do not forget to hit the like button and share the fun with other fans of country music. Here on Country Thang Daily, we strive to bring you a daily dose of cutting-edge entertainment through country music and information.
Chris Stevens, David Lee Murphy, Jimmy Yeary, Kenny Chesney, No Zip Code
- Remember When Toby Keith and Daughter Performed Duet of “Mockingbird”?
- Upchurch Releases “Mud To Gold” Tracklist, Teases Fans with Self-Leaked Song
- Keith Whitley’s Legacy Lives On Through Wife & Son “Don’t Close Your Eyes” Duet
- In Honor of Patrick Swayze: One of Hollywood’s Most Savvy and Versatile Actors
- Wynonna Judd’s Faith-Filled Rendition of “I Can Only Imagine”
- Watch Troops Sing ‘Take Me Home, Country Roads’ on Flight Home From 11-Month Deployment
- The 35 Saddest Country Songs When You Need a Good Cry