How many times have you lost track of everything and found yourself walking in the path of darkness? Moreover, what did you do to get back on track? This scenario is unavoidable, some of us will go through these struggles. All you need to do is go back to God and ask for guidance and strength. For sure, he will accompany you on your life journey.
Elvis Presley: The Music Icon
He was one of the biggest names in the music industry, and he is a multi-talented artist, a singer-songwriter, and an actor. Further, his career started in 1953, and he has become successful ever since. Also, he was referred to as the King of Rock and Roll or sometimes as the King. His influence in the music industry is phenomenal that most of his contributions are still alive to this date. In line with this, Presley is the pioneer of rockabilly, a fusion of country music and Rhythm and Blues.
Elvis Presley is considered as one of the best-selling solo artists in history. Furthermore, he was successful in different genres like no other artist. Throughout his career, he was able to win three Grammys and had received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. It’s just sad that he died at the young age of 42, but his legacy will always be remembered.
“Take My Hand, Precious Lord” was first recorded by the gospel singer Mahalia Jackson in 1956. Other artists rerecorded the hit due to its universal meaning and Elvis Presley was one of them. The hymn may talk about death, personal struggles and many more. But one thing is for sure, you can always go back to God and ask for help.
For you to be inspired, go ahead and listen to this gospel revival from Elvis Presley, “Take My Hand, Precious Lord.”
Elvis Presley, Mahalia Jackson, Precious Lord, Take My Hand
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend