Undoubtedly, someone up above is watching over us. The one that guides us every day from the time we wake up to the time we close our eyes. No matter where we go and no matter what we do, he’s up there looking after us. He can listen to every silent prayer we say. Indeed, God is there. “I Believe in the Man in the Sky” is a song that can make us believe that God is around us. He is beside us no matter what. However big or small, let us strengthen our faith. Let Elvis Presley help us by listening to his voice.
I Believe in the Man in the Sky…
Elvis Presley recorded and released “I Believe in the Man in the Sky” way back in 1960. Not to mention, due to his version, the hymn became even more popular. It was part of Elvis Presley’s album “His Hands in Mine.” The same album that catered us other great Christian Gospel Music such as “Joshua Fit the Battle,” “Mansion Over the Hilltop,” “Working on the Building,” “Milky White Way,” and many more. Moreover, Richard Howard wrote the words and lyrics of the song.
The hymn is soft yet strong enough to make us believe in God. Also, it has pure lyrics and a modest melody. The combined lyrics and melody are enough to make us realize how God loves us so much.
Elvis Presley, one of the most credible musicians is considered a legend because of his work of arts and great music. He is known as the “King of Rock and Roll.” Nevertheless, he produced and created albums regarding God or the Christian Gospel Music. It is because Elvis Presley was religious and had a strong faith in God.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured gospel articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Elvis Presley, His Hands in Mine, I Believe in the Man in the Sky
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Another Jaw-Dropping Performance by Merle Haggards’ Sons
- Fans Coming Up To Chris Young With Tears In Their Eyes After Listening to “Drowning”
- “Down to the River to Pray:” The Perfect Song for the Movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?