Knowing God and letting Him take control of our lives has a positive effect on the way we live. When we let God manage everything, we know that we don’t have to worry. The challenges we face will not make us tired and it will not lead us to depression, because God will always help us all the time. In the end, we always have to trust that God has something good for us.
“May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You”
Eddy Arnold recorded the popular song of Meredith Willson in 1951. “May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You” was also written by Meredith Wilson. Eddy Arnold included the song as the first track on his album Faithfully Yours.
Many artists covered this song from 1951 to 2008 that includes Jim Reeves for his album Songs to Warm the Heart in 1959, Ernest Tubb in 1951, Tammy Wynette for her album Inspiration in 1969, and Faron Young for his album My Garden of Prayer in 1959.
About the Song
“May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You” is a song that is like a simple prayer we should pray for people we love or people around us. The narrator wanted us to have a beautiful and happy life filled with the glory of God. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone will pray for something as good as the words written in the song? We should hope and pray for beautiful days for the people around us too, because if someone has a good day, then they’ll be in a good mood. It will help others be happy too.
Therefore, may your day be a good one and never forget to pray to God. Let him bless and guide you in everything. Do not overthink of every detail or problem you have, although it’s tempting. Instead, trust God that He will take control of everything. Have a wonderful life by letting God take control of it, because God knows what’s best for us.
May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You.
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- John Wayne’s Last Public Appearance is Nothing But Heartwarming
- WATCH: A Father’s Final duet with his Daughter
- Here’s How C.W. McCall’s “Convoy” Became A Trucker Protest Anthem
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend