It doesn’t feel good knowing that the person you love is hanging out with someone whom they treat more than a friend. You will constantly think that he/she is cheating on you. It is not good to be cheated on because it feels like the love you have is not enough, or the person is tired of you. Here is Eddy Arnold’s “What’s He doing in My World,” a song about a man questioning his girlfriend about a certain guy she kissed.
After 9 Years
“What’s He Doing in My World” was Eddy Arnold’s 12th number one single to hit the Billboard Hot Country chart. Nine years after his last No. 1 song on the Billboard charts, “That Do Make It Nice” and “Cattle Call,” he was able to finally chart another number one song. Carl Belew, Billy Joe Moore, and Eddie Bush wrote the song for Eddy Arnold’s album My World. Furthermore, his song was produced by Chet Akins. His album also tops the charts at the No. 1 position. His album was certified Gold and Platinum by RIAA in 1966 and 1998 respectively.
About the Song
The song “What’s He Doing in My World” tells the story of a man who questions his girlfriend’s behavior when she is with another guy which she called her ‘friend.’ He saw her kissing him, but she denies that there is something going on in between them. He fears that she is not in love with him anymore that is why she is cheating on him.
Did You Know?
Eddy Arnold is the youngest person to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. He was inducted in 1966 at the age of 48. Moreover, Eddy had 28 No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot Country chart from 1946 to 1968.
Eddy Arnold, What’s He Doing in My World
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce