Do you think God listens to us when we pray? There are seven billion people in this world so is it possible for God to listen to each and everyone’s prayer? If God is really listening to us, how will we know? Prayer is an important activity in our lives. It is our way of communicating to God. Although when praying, it seems that we do all the talking. However, the truth is praying is a two-way communication between us and God. If we want to know if God is listening to our prayers, then we have to learn to listen and recognize God’s answers to our prayer.
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”
-1 John 5:14
About “A Vision of Jesus”
No matter who we are, God will always listen to our prayers. Just like in Doyle Lawson’s song “A Vision of Jesus.” A man who admits that he is a sinner who prays to God sincerely, while he is praying he saw a vision, a vision of Jesus. Jesus shows himself to the man and comforts him. He assures the man that He is the son of God and there is nothing to be afraid of. Jesus tells him that He listens to his every prayer. Therefore, the man, upon seeing Jesus, knew that Jesus is real and He listens to us. The narrator now repents and follows Jesus.
Doyle Lawson’s Song
“A Vision of Jesus” is a song written by Johnnie Masters and Don Shaw. The song is performed by Doyle Lawson and the Quicksilver. The song is part of the album Gospel Collection Volume 1, which was released in 1990. It contains 13 Gospel songs, and it included songs written by Charlie and Ira Louvin, and Merle Haggard.
Doyle Lawson, God, gospel
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce