In 1987, the “Gentle Giant” Don Williams placed successful songs on the country charts such as “You’re My Best Friend,” “I Believe In You,” and “Love Is On A Roll.” These songs are some of Williams’ results of creative choice of music. It merely defines his works of art. With this, let’s ruminate the “Gentle Giant” through “I’ll Never Be In Love Again.”
I’ll Never Be In Love Again…
Bob Corbin is the person behind the words and lyrics of “I’ll Never Be In Love Again.” It was released in June 1987 as the 5th single from Williams’ album “New Moves.” Moreover, Williams himself and Garth Fundis were the producers of the song. On the Billboard Hot Country Songs, the song reached No.4.
A Bit About Don Williams…
Don Williams was known for his title “Gentle Giant,” because of his imposing height and warm, smooth bass-baritone voice, soft tones. But all throughout his career, he has established two more things, consistency, and great songs.
From 1973-1991, Williams hit the Top 20 on the Billboard Country charts with every release. At the same time, his catalog includes lyrics that country fans could identify with strongly. All done in an easy-going style that made him a favorite of music fans here and abroad. Also, he also influenced country artists such as Joe Nichols and Keith Urban.
In the course of Williams’ career, he has released more than 20 albums, five of which are certified gold by RIAA. Williams has recorded and released more than 40 hit singles, and 17 of them have reached the top of the country charts.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more about our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook page for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Bob Corbin, don williams, gentle giant, I'll Never Be In Love Again, New Moves
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce