This is one of the happiest events that some people look forward to. Others, hate it because another year will be added to their age. Anyhow, age is just a number, as long as the person is strong and healthy then that should be okay.
By the way, what is your most unforgettable birthday experience? And what do you usually do on this special occasion? Do you have a tradition to follow or do you just spend the time with your loved ones? Also, we only live once so let us go ahead and create unforgettable memories. But for now, let’s greet our birthday celebrator, Don Everly, once again, happy birthday!
The Loving Brother
He was born on February 1, 1937, as Isaac Donald “Don” Everly to a coal miner father. Even though they don’t have that much as a family, Don grew up in a loving and caring household. Moreover, he showed interest in the music industry at an early age. There is no doubt because his father was also a talented guitarist. I guess talent runs in the family. By the time he was eight years old, he began performing. And, his first gig was on his father’s radio show in Iowa. Well, that is a nice exposure to prepare themselves in the real world of the music industry. In addition, he played alongside with his brother Phil and their parents. That must be a nice family bonding.
It was not long enough when the brothers formed the group The Everly Brothers in 1951. Further, this duo’s breakthrough slammed the charts, and they were able to receive numerous awards and recognition. Their contribution and legacy to the music industry will always be honored and remembered. But hey, let’s not be dramatic and enjoy this day because it’s a special day for Don Everly. We hope you all the best!
bye bye love, cryin in the rain, The Everly Brothers
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- After a Death Sentence, Clay Walker Refused the Call to “Fall”
- Miranda Lambert’s Home and Farm in Tennessee is Jaw-Dropping
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- WATCH: Scotty McCreery’s Medley of Country Songs at the Opry