The Current Queen of Country’s New Movie
Dolly Parton has been in the entertainment industry for about five decades now. The country music legend’s new engagement is with the new movie “Dumplin’,” which features her original songs. This month, she makes her Netflix debut movie that stars Jennifer Aniston.
The Interview with Jimmy Fallon
Last Friday, the country legend, Dolly Parton was featured on the “Tonight Show” where she made the host, Jimmy Fallon blush enough to hide his face behind his desk. Well, she appeared on the show not just to do that, she appeared to promote “Dumplin’.” However, things turned into a hilarious turn when he talked about the star of the movie, Jennifer Anniston.
In fact, she told Jimmy that her husband, Carl Thomas Dean has a crush on Jennifer Aniston. Dolly Parton said:
“I love her to death. My husband is crazy about her. And he was more excited that I was going to do a movie with her than he was that I got the chance to write all this music. See, I think he kinda fantasizes like a threesome with us.”
Jimmy Fallon stopped her by throwing his arms up in the air and stammering. Eventually, she pointed right to the camera and joked “Go to bed Carl!”
Then, after everyone thought the shock was over, she again said:
“I mean, he can’t even get it out to pee much less get it up for three.”
With that, Jimmy Fallon fell to the floor and began to crawl behind his desk. Then, he eventually composed himself as the crowd’s thunderous cheers died down.
By the way, the movie “Dumplin’” starts streaming December 7 on Netflix. Watch the interview below, laugh with her Dolly Parton’s jokes and see how Jimmy Fallon’s face turned red.
Dolly Parton, jimmy fallon, Tonight Show
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?