It’s always better to hear both sides of the story in any particular case. For unbiased reporting in story coverage, it always best to be fair and look both sides of the coin. So we are doing that for the Taylor Swift- David Mueller story today.
After Swift got her victory from her sexual assault and battery case, David Mueller sat down for a TV interview with E-News.
On Monday, the jury found Mueller liable of assault and battery. For groping Taylor Swift during a meet-and-greet in Denver, Colorado, 2013. He denied claims and demanded $3 million in damages to compensate for his lost job. Ms. Swift countersued for $1 to show women you can say no. Mueller’s lawsuit was dismissed on August 11 for insufficient evidence.
In his interview with ABC News, he reacted to the photo that Swift presented in court. The photo allegedly shows Mueller groping Swift.
“I wasn’t invited to be in the photo, so I just moved into the shot the best I could,” Mueller explained his positioning in the image.
When asked if he was wanting “people to consider the possibility that one of America’s biggest superstars is lying or at least mistaken,” Mueller replied,
“What I’m saying is I didn’t do what they say I did. I didn’t do it. I never grabbed her. I never had my hand under her skirt — and I can pass a polygraph [test].”
He also mentioned that he is considering filing an appeal.
“I acknowledge the privilege that I benefit from in life, in society and in my ability to shoulder the enormous cost of defending myself in a trial like this,” she said in a statement. “My hope is to help those whose voices should also be heard. Therefore, I will be making donations in the near future to multiple organizations that help sexual assault victims defend themselves.”
Well, all I can say is with anything in life, we can’t always be the winner.
david mueller, groping, taylor swift
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List