It’s always better to hear both sides of the story in any particular case. For unbiased reporting in story coverage, it always best to be fair and look both sides of the coin. So we are doing that for the Taylor Swift- David Mueller story today.
After Swift got her victory from her sexual assault and battery case, David Mueller sat down for a TV interview with E-News.
On Monday, the jury found Mueller liable of assault and battery. For groping Taylor Swift during a meet-and-greet in Denver, Colorado, 2013. He denied claims and demanded $3 million in damages to compensate for his lost job. Ms. Swift countersued for $1 to show women you can say no. Mueller’s lawsuit was dismissed on August 11 for insufficient evidence.
In his interview with ABC News, he reacted to the photo that Swift presented in court. The photo allegedly shows Mueller groping Swift.
“I wasn’t invited to be in the photo, so I just moved into the shot the best I could,” Mueller explained his positioning in the image.
When asked if he was wanting “people to consider the possibility that one of America’s biggest superstars is lying or at least mistaken,” Mueller replied,
“What I’m saying is I didn’t do what they say I did. I didn’t do it. I never grabbed her. I never had my hand under her skirt — and I can pass a polygraph [test].”
He also mentioned that he is considering filing an appeal.
“I acknowledge the privilege that I benefit from in life, in society and in my ability to shoulder the enormous cost of defending myself in a trial like this,” she said in a statement. “My hope is to help those whose voices should also be heard. Therefore, I will be making donations in the near future to multiple organizations that help sexual assault victims defend themselves.”
Well, all I can say is with anything in life, we can’t always be the winner.
david mueller, groping, taylor swift
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce