Darius Rucker is considered as one of America’s finest Country singers. Even though he struggled at the beginning, he was able to gain a spot in the music industry. I guess all we need is hard work and determination. Let’s take a look at how Darius Rucker molded his history.
“The Star in the Making”
Darius Carlos Rucker or simply known as Darius Rucker first gained popularity in 1986 with his band Hootie & The Blowfish. Although his career was stable, he did not gain enough popularity as a solo artist. In 2002, Rucker made a turning point in his career when he released his R&B Album. The thing is, it did not have massive success, and he decided to deviate from the music spotlight.
After six years of struggle, Darius Rucker signed with Capitol Nashville to begin his professional music career. Considering this, he then released his breakthrough album “Learn to Live” with its first single “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It.” Again, he has been able to make a record being the first black artist to land at No. 1 on Hot Country Charts since Charlie Pride. I guess, all we need to do is to wait for our own time to shine.
“Chart Topping Masterpiece”
“History in the Making” was recorded and co-written by Darius Rucker with the help of Clay Mills and Frank Rogers. The song was released in 2009 and was considered as his fourth single with Capitol Nashville. Due to its relaxing vibe about love, the song landed at no. 51 on Hot Country Songs and ended no. 61 in Billboard Hot 100. Even though it did not reach the top spot, the song still had positive feedback to the public.
Darius Rucker did an amazing job with this hit incorporating his passion and flawless vocals. Furthermore, I guess we can consider this as one of the best wedding songs. What do you think?
Clay Mills, darius rucker, History in the Making
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?