Jason Blaine / (Photo credit: Youtube)
There were many songs created that highlight that special connection between fathers and their daughters. Some of these are being commonly used for special occasions such as weddings and birthdays. In country music genre, we can find many songs of this theme. Bob Carlise’s “Butterfly Kisses“, Trace Adkins’ “Then They Do,” Tim McGraw’s “My Little Girl,” and Heartland’s “I Loved Her First” are just some examples. Now, here’s another father-daughter country song to add to our list.
Portrayed on this Jason Blaine single entitled “Dance With My Daughter” is a dad who wants to cherish each moment he has with his daughter. Having a new baby girl is the greatest gift in the world. The bonding they have from her childhood until adolescence is invaluable. The fact that one day, she’ll be grown up and living on her own somewhat pains him as a dad. Thus, he wants to make a lasting memory with her while he still has the chance. Dancing with his daughter is the best way to do so.
Gonna dance with my daughter
spin her around under the lights
‘cause I’m just a father making the most of this moment in time
before she lets me go I’ll hold her close caught in this race against time
right now all I want is to dance with my daughter tonight.”
“Dance With My Daughter” was recorded on Country Side which is the sixth studio album on Blaine. His record was released on October 23, 2015.
Listen to song’s music video below.
Folks, did you enjoy this piece? We would be glad to hear your thoughts or experiences related to the song. Likewise, please do not forget to hit the like button and share the fun with other fans of country music. Here on Country Thang Daily, we strive to bring you a daily dose of cutting-edge entertainment through country music and information.
Country Side, Dance With My Daughter, Jason Blaine
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are Some Loretta Lynn Facts To Celebrate One of Country Music’s Icons
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?