The Perfect Wedding Song
Here is another country music that will be perfect on your wedding day. “Speechless” is a single from Dan and Shay’s album Dan + Shay. In May 2018, the song was released in digital format. This August, the song was released in country radios as a single. “Speechless” entered the US Billboard Country Songs chart at No. 24. In addition, the song also entered the Country Airplay chart at No. 36.
Dan + Shay Album
Dan and Shay’s third studio album, Dan + Shay is a collection of 11 tracks and was released last June 2018. They included their No. 1 single “Tequila” on their album. They also collaborated with Kelly Clarkson with the song “Keeping Score.” The album entered various charts outside and inside of the US. Dan + Shay peaked at No. 6 on the US Billboard 200. Moreover, the album placed at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Behind the Song
The song “Speechless” was inspired during their own wedding day. Dan married Abby in May 2017, while Shay married Hannah in October 2017. Dan said that seeing their brides walk down the aisle with their wedding dress is a moment that they will never forget. The duo worked with Jordan Reynolds and Laura Veltz when they were writing the song. Jordan Reynolds worked with Dan and Shay before on their No. 1 single “Tequila.”
“You’re at the altar waiting for your bride to walk down the aisle, then that moment happens and you have nothing to say.” – From People.
A music video was released accompanying the beautiful love ballad of Dan and Shay. Instead of making another love story for the music video, footages from Dan and Abby’s, and Shay and Hannah’s weddings were both taken and turned into a music video. The video was released last May and it has over 15 Million views on Dan and Shay’s Youtube channel.
Dan + Shay, Speechless
- High Schooler In Overalls and Straw Hat Stuns The Crowd With His Banjo-Playing Skills
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Meet Randy Travis’ Wife Who Stood By In Sickness and In Health
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- 10 Alison Krauss Songs That Proves She’s One of Country Music’s Most Beloved Voices
- The Joe Diffie Songs That Turned Him Into An Icon To Many Country Fans