Hee Haa! This Dad for sure is making a statement that he’s not giving away a bride teary-eyed as he works his killer wedding dance moves with his daughter on the floor!
Their captive audience was in for a treat when the slow dance escalated into a showcase of stunning grooves. In four minutes, four hundred guests held their breaths and gasped as the two hoedown to reportedly, ten mashed-up tunes. Among them are MC Hammer’s “U Can’t Touch This,” “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO, “Shake Your Groove Thing” by Peaches & Herb, “It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones,” Sugar Hill Gang’s “Apache”, and NSYNC’s “Bye Bye Bye.”
Who would have expected that on a very sentimental night of a wedding? Both were adorable, but Daddy totally rocked it! For only a week before the big day, they choreographed and practiced. And just as when you thought that it could have been the bride’s idea, it was actually rockin’ Daddy who convinced her to come up with this epic performance! For years, the pair have been dancing as part of their family tradition. Being the only girl, big daddy did not pass up this chance of upstaging his daughter with their dance combo.
But before you take the groom out of the equation, rumor is, he was the one who mashed up the songs. Clearly, he is no intruder to the father-daughter bond.
It may have just started as pure family fun, but netizens quickly caught wind and were instantly hooked. Many have also expressed plans of replicating the idea in their wedding receptions. Could they have started a wedding revolution by breaking free from the traditional father-daughter dance? If so, let the cool and creative dancing begin!
‘Wanna make your day? Have fun watching their video. You’ll be smiling all the way through.[like_button]
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- George Strait Honors The Valor Of Police Officers In “The Weight Of The Badge”