Cheesy as it may sound but the Cyrus Family once again proved that the family that sings together, stays together. In Apple Music’s Carpool Karaoke: The Series, Billy Ray Cyrus’ kids were all present to tease their upcoming episode that will premiere exclusively via Apple Music on August 29, 2017.
Achy Breaky Heart, Billy Ray Cyrus
Deemed as one of country music’s crossover hit, Achy Breaky Heart was actually named as one of the ‘worst songs of all time’ scoring the Top 2 spot. Fortunately, the public did not really seem to mind after the country track was announced as Certified Platinum.
Flash-forward today and with all the crazy ride the Cyrus family has gone through as a family in the spotlight, ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ seemed to be an appropriate family song as Billy Ray’s children lit up with excitement when it came on the stereo.
Watch the adorable clip below:
“Achy Breaky Heart” Lyrics
You can tell the world you never was my girl
You can burn my clothes when I’m gone
Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I’ve been
And laugh and joke about me on the phone
You can tell my arms go back to the farm
You can tell my feet to hit the floor
Or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips
They won’t be reaching out for you no more
But don’t tell my heart my achy breaky heart
I just don’t think he’d understand
And if you tell my heart my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man
achy breaky heart, carpool karaoke, cyrus family
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Did You Know Ray Price’s “City Lights” Has So Much Country Music History
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star