Billy Currington has scored another million-selling single, earning platinum certification for his 2006 No. 1 hit, “Good Directions.” Written by Luke Bryan and Rachel Thibodeau, the tune is from Billy’s platinum-selling album Doin’ Something Right.
“Good Directions” ultimately became the second-best-selling single of 2007 and its chart success throughout the year coincided with the release of co-writer Luke Bryan’s debut album, I’ll Stay Me. The feel-good summertime hit appeared as a bonus track on Luke’s album and the singer-songwriter learned that fans connected to the song in a unique way.
Let’s check how much you know about Billy Currington’s hit song – “Good Directions.”
A. What was Billy doing when he met the girl of his dreams?
- Crunchin’ on a pork rind
- Eatin’ watermelon
- Sellin’ movie tickets
B. What was this girl looking for?
- Billy Currington
- The interstate
- A boyfriend
C. What food was Billy selling on the back of a flatbed truck?
D. What drink did Billy suggest this girl to drink?
- Sweet Tea
E. What kind of truck was Billy driving?
F. What state was Billy in?
G. The girl of Billy’s dream had “Dollywood” written on her license plate.
H. The girl decided to take Billy’s advice and got a drink at the store.
I. Miss Bell, the lady who owns the country store, is actually Billy’s mom in this song.
J. This came off the “Doin’ Somethin’ Right” CD.
Before we reveal the answers, take time to listen to Billy Currington’s platinum holder hit.
Now let’s check if you scored high on the quiz. Here are the answers arranged chronologically: 1,2,3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1.
Billy Currington, Good Directions, Luke Bryan, Must Be Doin' Somethin' Good
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- Wanda Miller: 8 Fast Facts About Kenny Rogers’ Other Half,
- Mickey Guyton and Husband Grant Savoy: The Perfect Match
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Kenny Rogers and wife Wanda Miller: Love That Bridged The Gaps
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?