Up-and-coming country crooner Cody Comer serenaded his 2-week-old daughter to sleep, and we just can’t get enough of the video footage!
Comer shared a video on both his social media pages the 13th of March that shows his new baby daughter Carrigan, laying on top of her dad’s guitar, sound asleep while he sings softly to her.
Watch the absolutely heartwarming video here!
Country Dad Doing What He Does Best
The crooner was enthusiastic about his job as a father.
“My wife asked me to see if I could get our daughter to take a nap today because her and the ladies were busy doing something so we took a nap daddy’s way!!! And it works every time!!”
To the shock of the Missouri native, the video gained more than 60 million views. It was something that he never expected to happen.
He shared that his intention of sharing the video was because he thought the video was cool. The singer’s wife and the mother of the baby, Chandra Comer also admits her astonishment.
“It’s just crazy how much people love babies, and how fast it happened, all of it. I think that’s just the crazy part of us is how viral it went and how quickly it all happened.”
It was a new way to lull his daughter to sleep entirely happened by accident, Komer tells KFVS.
“I was sitting in here picking the guitar … and she [his wife] asked me if I’d put her to sleep and I didn’t really want to stop playing guitar, so I just eased her up on the guitar and started playing and she just went to sleep.”
Since the video went viral, Comer has shared a few covers on his social media pages.
But he hasn’t forgotten what really mattered.
“Every time I look at her, I can’t get over how much God has blessed us.”
Adorable Baby, Cody Comer, Country Daddy
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?