GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!
“…being the country folk that we are, we just keep on keepin’ on and do the best we can to cope.”
Another very fine day it is… The sun’s a-shinin’ and there’s this gentle breeze blowing and I’ve got this great job writing for all you folks. Yep, God shorely IS GOOD!
Well, at my end of this beautiful Universe of ours, somethin’ happened to our power lines so we’re havin’ a little difficulty here at the Daily. But, being the country folk that we are, we just keep on keepin’ on and do the best we can to cope.
Uhuh, trials shore are everywhere. They lurk on every corner waiting for the right time to strike. One sly fella Trial is. Could come in the form of testy people. The lack or the abundance of things—depending on the situation. On a case-to-case basis as they say or base to base cases, according to some jokesters.
Check out our detailed article on Reba McEntire’s Version of Lights Went Out Song here.
“For we are country folks from The Land of The Free and Home of The Brave.”
Anyway, if you folks have anything that you could share with us, anything, please feel free to do so. We would be really glad to hear from y’all and maybe we could share your stories and thoughts with fellow Readers.
Yeah, we here at Country Thang Daily feel that there is huge oil mine of fresh ideas out there just waiting to be tapped. The fact of the matter is, we could only do so much to give you interesting articles and a good read. Sometimes, we also encounter that so-called Writer’s Block and hit the Panic Button. But of course, we cancel The Button out and try to cope the best we can. For we are country folks from The Land of The Free and Home of The Brave. Yes, we are strong and proud country folk like everybody else!
Now here’s a little treat for Y’all from the late Great Country Boy, John Denver…
This is Our Kind of Country,
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
John Denver, thank God i'm a country boy
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film