Conway Twitty had it all; he has the talent, the voice, and the passion. The talent that made his audience fulfilled, a voice that impacted the world, and passion that offered melodies that everyone related their stories with. These were all what “The High Priest of Country Music” left us. He indeed left a mark in each and everyone’s heart. To remember Conway Twitty, let’s listen once more to his ninth number one single, “She Needs Someone to Hold Her (When She Cries).”
Physically, we might not be able to feel Conway Twitty any longer. Despite his absence, we are still able to feel his presence through his work of arts. We can always remember the times when he was still performing and singing his heart out.
She Needs Someone to Hold Her (When She Cries)…
As mentioned above, “She Needs Someone to Hold Her (When She Cries),” became Conway Twitty’s ninth number single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The song received a massive response from the country music lovers. In fact, it stayed at the country charts for fourteen weeks.
Moreover, Raymond Smith wrote the words and lyrics of “She Needs Someone to Hold Her (When She Cries).” The song was released in November 1972 as part of Conway Twitty’s album “She Needs Someone to Hold Her.”
A Li’l Bit ‘Bout Conway Twitty…
Before earning the honors of fifty-five number one singles, Conway Twitty began his career in rock and roll. Then a struck of change made him turn into plain country music. He felt that his passion and his heart belongs to Country. With this, he began recording singles with an approach of the country style. Then, in 1968, he scored his very first number one single on the country charts entitled “Next in Line.” Conway Twitty continued recording more of country songs.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
conway twitty, She Needs Someone to Hold Her, When She Cries
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce