Have you ever felt a divine presence that God is with you? How did you react? What did you do? Anyhow, God’s presence is really hard to determine. But, others say that as long as you open your heart, then you can feel Him anytime. Hence, in a Christian belief, there is no other way to feel His existence aside from being closer to Him. Also, worshiping God is another way of becoming intimate with Him. I guess you also feel God in a particular place like the church where there is peace and serenity. God is always there whenever we need him and the good news is we can call Him anytime. Just like the hit of Conway Twitty, “Sweet, Sweet Spirit.” I hope that you will enjoy this version of him.
The Man with Many Talents
He is considered as one of country music’s best performers of all time. In addition, this man is included in the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Rockabilly Hall of Fame. Further, he was able to push 55 singles in the charts to conquer the number one spot. Also, this artist had a lavish career throughout his years being active in the country music industry. I hope you can still remember him from his great hits “Next in Line,” “Hello Darlin,” and “After the Fire is Gone.” Well, I hope you haven’t forgot about the late Conway Twitty who played a great role in the music industry through his influence.
The Hit that Touched a Million Hearts
Due to this song’s popularity, it was covered by a lot of artists and Conway Twitty is one of them. Anyhow, “Sweet, Sweet Spirit” was released in 1989 as one of the Hymns of The United Methodist Church. Upon its breakthrough the song became one of the crowd’s favorite due to its heartfelt and sweet message about the presence of God.
conway twitty, Sweet Spirit
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?