Feelings are something we don’t like to face sometimes. We choose to cover them up or pile them one over the other until we can’t hold it anymore. Feelings are natural to us humans, it is something we have every day, but we are afraid to express it as if feelings are something to be ashamed of. The truth is feelings are important to keep us sane. We must learn to express it in the right way.
“Feelins’” Chart Performance
In Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn’s song “Feelins’,” they let what they feel lead them to what must have been a happily ever after. Their song “Feelins’” was the last number one song they have on the chart. “Feelins’” peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart in 1975. It remained on the chart for a total of 16 weeks. This song was their last number one song, but they still have other songs that entered the top ten of the Billboard Chart. Troy Seals, Will Jennings, and Don Goodman wrote the song for Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn. Conway and Loretta included this song on their album Feelins’. In addition, the album peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Top Country Albums chart in 1975.
About the Song
Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn’s “Feelins’” is a song that talks about two lovers expressing their love to one another. It is a song that shows the good side of telling someone how you feel about them. We don’t like to express or tell someone how we feel about them because we fear that we will be rejected. This has always been the case or scenario we picture all the time but some things can go the other way, and the person you like might have feelings for you too. Just like in the song “Feelins,’” have the courage to tell the person you love them before it is too late.
“You don’t know how long
I wanted to have you where you are right now”
conway twitty, feelins, Loretta Lynn
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance