If Conway Twitty was alive and celebrating his birthday last September 1, 2017, he could have been 84 and probably more respected than ever as he selectively attends award shows that ask his presence to make it more legit.
Today, we try to give you all a flash ‘Hello’ like it was never 2017 to the moments of Conway Twitty and his musical career:
1. The glorious days of Conway Twitty and Loretta Lyn Duet
These two country singers never failed to become God-sent gift to the country folks as the 1970s proved to be a Twitty-Lyn indestructible series of duet such as “Lead Me On” (1971), “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man” (1973), “As Soon as I Hang Up the Phone” (1974), “Feelins'” (1975), “I Still Believe in Waltzes”, “I Can’t Love You Enough” and many more.
2. This Rare Conway Twitty and Joni Lee Live Performance of ‘Don’t Cry Joni’
How many could pull off a father-daughter duet while hitting number one on charts? Twitty could have been just another father who supports blindly to his children’s talents but he knows that genes were passed appropriately and Joni Lee was a real darling narrating the story of the famed song of lost chances.
3. This Tammy and Conway Interview with Ralph Emery
We can always listen to Conway Twitty singing but it’s rare to find Conway Twitty’s recorded interview while singing with Tammy Wynette on a coffee table trying to critique each other’s song. Watching it feels like you were there mesmerized by their voices.
4. Immortality the Hall of Fame style
After his death, Conway Twitty proved to be a force as he was inducted into the Country Hall of Fame in 1999, 7 years after his death at the age of 53. It was one of those moments when we look back and how the world is kinda different without a Conway Twitty.
birthday, conway twitty
- Toby Keith and Wife Tricia Lucus: A Love Built On The Ground
- 7 Westerns Directed By Clint Eastwood That You Should Watch
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Children
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago