From time to time we feel exhausted, sometimes we stop for a while. However, if the problem starts to become too heavy, we start to become disappointed, and we quit. They said giving up is never the answer to anything, but what if you cannot take it anymore? What if you cannot find anyone who can help you carry all the pain and burden? What shall you do? The answer to all of the question is only God. It is only God who can take away all of the pain that is in your heart. He is the only one who can save you from your sins. Furthermore, He is the only one who can satisfy your hunger in life.
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” –Matthew 11:28-30
Come Alone and Walk with Me Album
Connie Smith recorded a song written by Dallas Frazier and Arthur Leo Owens in 1971. “Come Along and Walk With Me” is a song that belonged to her third gospel album Come Alone and Walk with Me. Connie has released a total of 8 gospel albums. Some of her albums were recorded as a solo artist, while others were a collaboration with other artists. Some artists that Connie Smith collaborated with were Nat Stuckey, Barbara Fairchild, and Sharon White.
About the Song
“Come Along and Walk with Me” is a song that shows that the answer to all the burdens or problems in life is God. The narrator tells her friend that they must help each other to find God because it is only Him who can set them free from this world’s darkness. Moreover, the narrator also reminded others that if we truly are a believer and children of God we have to help our brothers and sisters find God too.
Come Along and Walk With Me, Connie Smith
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- John Wayne’s Last Public Appearance is Nothing But Heartwarming
- Here’s How C.W. McCall’s “Convoy” Became A Trucker Protest Anthem
- WATCH: A Father’s Final duet with his Daughter
- Marty Robbins’ Son Honors His Father With “Big Iron” Tribute
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait