The song “Compass” closed the film “Heaven is For real”. It’s the story of Colton Burpo, the 4-year-old son of a Nebraska pastor. The young boy had a near-death experience during surgery but lived to talk about his journey to and from heaven. It was a No. 1 New York Times best- book, and was made into a movie. We want to let you know that it’s more than just a soundtrack. The piano ballad, written by songwriting powerhouse Diane Warren, feels like the perfect fit delivering a heartening message.
It Hymns God’s Love
Many instances were mentioned in the song. Mostly, troubles and trials we face each day; when you’re feeling left out in the cold or failing; Lost or stranded in spirit and faith.
The moment I set my ears to “Compass”, I was much overjoyed.
It shares the richness of the gospel and the magnificence of Jesus Christ in a likable and striking way. It ministers to our hearts, giving us hope and faith. Making a fulfilling sentiment to pause and take our eyes off ourselves and put them on Jesus.
You’re Never Alone, because…
God has made His promises and like a compass, His love will always lead us home. It may not be a physical home, but it is assuredly precious. This song articulates the love of God. It’s like He is telling us that we are not alone. He will be the one to guide us. He will see, hear, and reach us. And always, will shield and show us that He is standing by. Because His love will be our compass. God’s love as a compass is proven in the scriptures,
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
Together with His love, I believe that faith must come first in the life of every person. Dropping your faith means losing your life’s track. Faith is also like a compass with which you go through life. Some may find it at the end of their life, but they will find it. My dear friends, do not be afraid to share it with God.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Get to Know Jeff Dunham’s Children and His Life as a Father
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life