A-MIGHTY FINE G’MORNIN’ TO Y’ALL!
“…coffee is a huge, huge money-makin’ industry!”
What a fine way to jumpstart the day huh?
Well, we don’t just drink coffee to kick the day off but many of us drink it like juice (or even) water, right?
Heck, I do. And many-a-time, we even have a cup before bed.
Yep, we love coffee because it helps us do our work to earn them greens.
But likewise, this business about coffee is a huge, huge money-makin’ industry!
“…total sales were $8.96 billion in 2003.”
Though the ingredient cost of green coffee declined, while not the only cost component of the final cup being served, occurred at the same time as the rise in popularity specialty cafés, which sold their beverages at unprecedented high prices.
According to the Specialty Association of America, in 2004 16% of adults in the United States drank specialty coffee daily; the number of retail specialty coffee locations, including cafés, kiosks, coffee carts and retail roasters, amounted to 17,400 and total sales were $8.96 billion in 2003.
Specialty coffee, (like Starbucks) however, is frequently not purchased on commodities exchanges—for example, they nearly purchase all their coffee through multi-year, private contracts that often pay double the commodity price. Note that when sold at retail is a different economic product than wholesale, which is traded as a commodity, which becomes an input to the various ultimate end products so that its market is ultimately affected by changes in consumption patterns of consumers and producer prices.”
It shore is daaaaang good! It is so darned good for you, that it would shore help in Getting’ Your Country On!
An’ what do you do after you’ve emptied them coffee cans? Yep, put them greens in there, that’s whut!
This is Our Kind of Country,
May Y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
coffee, country music
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance