“being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
PHILIPPIANS 1 : 6
GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!
THE FIRST SIP…
“…GOD PUT YOU HERE ON THIS EARTH FOR A REASON.”
We all have dreams…
A new truck. A better home. A higher-paying job. A good life. To be better parents to our children. To become better Christians and the like.
And it ain’t all too easy, especially the part of being better parents and—most of all—better Christians. There are too many challenges and obstacles along the way and temptations are always lurching around every corner.
But—as always—THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. You may have yet to identify what it is, but GOD PUT YOU HERE ON THIS EARTH FOR A REASON. And betcha by-golly Miss Molly, IT IS A VERY GOOD ONE!
THE LAST DROP…
“To dream is the only free thing in this world.”
It had been said many-a-time that, “To dream is the only free thing in this world.” True. So what not go all out and full throttle? DREAM BIG.
Most especially the dream and strong desire to be a much better Christian, why not go all the way? DREAM BIG!
As it had been beautifully said in Proverbs 3: 4-6:
“4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
So fear not and just go on right ahead… Onward, Christian Soldiers… DREAM BIG!
Here’s something to get all you folks a-goin’. Courtesy of The Great Barbara Mandrell…
You have just been “… DRINKIN’ FROM A DIXIE…”
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
barbara mandrell, just a closer walk with thee
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Let’s Go Down the River to Pray with Alison Krauss
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage