Christopher Duffley was born in May 2001. He was born at 26 weeks, 1 pound, 12 oz. His father was a drug addict. He then grew up in a Foster Care system. On August 2002, his relatives brought him out off the center. Christopher’s uncle said he became a blessing to the family since then. He loves to share his gifts. He is smart.
On March 2014, he was discovered by the Union leader and local media in Boston. He has been singing a lot of patriotic songs.
Back in 2004, Christopher was on his first mission trip. At 3 years old, he bravely went down to the front of the music ministry, they handed him a microphone and he sang, “Open the Eyes of my Heart.” This is the song he sang wholeheartedly in the video below.
He is visually impaired, but he did not ask God to heal his physical imperfection. Instead, he genuinely prays that God will focus more on the refinement of his heart, so he may know Him more. God bless this inspiring kid!
A Heart that is not Blinded
Christopher was born blind, and that is according to the will of God. But, we can powerfully feel the genuine joy surrounding his heart. God’s guiding light must have been embracing him all his days. He may not see what this world can offer but he is delighting in God’s Kingdom while he is here on earth.
2 Corinthians 5:7 says,
“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”
The verse may sound simple, but the fulfillment of it requires sacrifice and dedication. To walk by faith means to fear God. Following God involves giving up something that has become valuable to you. It means going to places God wants you to go, and to always choose what is right no matter what the cost.
Obeying God is indeed simple, but it’s not easy. The only thing we can do is to trust Him, and let Him take control. Don’t let your heart stay blind with revelations and messages coming from the only One who can save us from the cruelty of this world.
Christopher Duffley, gospel songs
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?