Chris Young, one of the best country hit-makers of this generation, is celebrating his 33rd Birthday. With this, let’s all greet him Happy Birthday! Indeed, Young is one of the old soul musicians and embracing the roots of real country music.
In a short span of time, Young has proven us that he has accomplished more than some other artists. Young is already a Grammy-nominated country artist, a vibrant performer, and a brilliant songwriter. These are the proofs of how talented Young is. With the songs he creates and the stories he shares, honestly, he is the country artist we are looking forward to.
Born in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, on June 12, 1985, Chris Young, attended Trinity United Methodist Church. He was inclined to music at a very early age which led him to perform in various children’s plays. Also, Young was part of his high school’s choir and performed at local clubs.
In college, he toured and performed more than 150 shows in a year. While in a concert, Young was advised by a supporter to join the reality show “Nashville Star.” He auditioned for and won the show in 2006. Then, Young signed with RCA Records and released his self-debut album.
Chris Young’s Rise To Stardom…
After winning the “Nashville Star,” Young has started creating more singles. Fortunately, he was embraced wholeheartedly by the country music obsessives and critics.
Young keeps dominating the country music scheme. He has already placed ten No.1 singles on the country charts. Also, he accumulated seven Platinum Certifications. Furthermore, he has grabbed awards, and surely, he’ll do more.
Listen to Chris Young’s “The Man I Want To Be.”
Chris Young’s Ten No.1 Singles…
- Gettin’ You Home (The Black Dress Song)
- The Man I Want To Be
- Who I Am With You
- I’m Comin’ Over
- Think Of You with Cassadee Pope
- Sober Saturday Night featuring Vince Gill
- Losing Sleep
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more about our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Chris Young, Gettin' You Home, the man i want to be
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More