Remembering the heroes who died for defending the country gave birth to a masterpiece. Wynonna Judd teamed up with Pete Scobell Band to honor the Legacy of Chris Kyle. The song “Hearts I Leave Behind” honor friends Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield who were shot and murdered on February 2, 2013.
Christopher “Chris” Scott Kyle was a United States Navy SEAL veteran and sniper. He served four tours in the Iraq war. With his service, he received several commendations for acts of heroism and meritorious service in combat. Some of these awards are Silver Star Medal (third-highest personal decoration for valor in combat), Bronze Star Medals and Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal. Kyle was honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy and published this best-selling autobiography the American Sniper in 2012.
Pete Scobell, who saw six different wars including Iraq, Afghanistan and many more.He is also a Navy SEAL who served the U.S. for 17 years, he was the one who wrote the song “Hearts I Leave Behind.” Collaborating with Wynonna Judd, made the song magical. A wonderful tribute to Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield.
After hearing the song, Chris Kyle’s wife expressed her gratitude and appreciation for the musicians for creating a beautiful tribute to her husband. She wrote on Facebook:
“On the Patriot Tour last year the crew on the bus included our good friend and Chris’s teammate Pete Scobell who was the musician on tour with us. I asked about how he chooses which songs to sing and asked if I could listen to some. He played “The Hearts I Leave Behind”. With tears rolling down my face, I looked at Pete and said, “you have to record this song.” This song is Chris. It is me. It is all the people who carry Chris in the hearts he left behind.”
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Did You Know Ray Price’s “City Lights” Has So Much Country Music History
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend