“Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.”
PROVERBS 14:20 NIV
GOOD MORNING, Y’ALL!
THE FIRST SIP…
“…a whole plethora of roadblocks…”
In our lifetime we encounter many ROADBLOCKS—both—in the literal and, in a philosophical sense of way.
Yep, I know. Either kind could be stressful, irritating and—at times, even—infuriating!
Due to circumstance or some situation, there are things that just hinder our progress… That promotion you’ve worked so hard for, for instance. That new truck you’ve always wanted. A place you have to be at but there’s been an accident on the freeway. How about when you’re doing your very best of Best Efforts to beat that deadline? Phew! And a whole plethora of roadblocks, roadblocks AND MORE ROADBLOCKS.
THE LAST DROP…
I know, it is (as always) easier said than done. But just as the band, Guns and Roses had sung, we should have (even) “…just a little Patience…”
There’s really not much or anything we can do about it most especially when that so-called Murphy’s Law starts pushin’ its weight around. Heh… Heh… Heh… Oh, Murphy…
The best we could afford to do during them times—I figure—is to pause, breathe deep, take stock and PRAY.
Yep, in anything and everything WE ALL NEED GOD. His Wisdom, Guidance and Strength. Roadblocks may be “just roadblocks” but sometimes, WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET to a-Runnin’ The Roadblock.
“When you encounter Road Blocks in life, do not complain—IT IS ALL PART OF THE GAME.”
Here’s a little something from us at Country Thang Daily, to you. And from Chris Hillman…
You have just been “… DRINKIN’ FROM A DIXIE…”
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
chris hillman, runnin'the roadblock
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- Wow! Garth Brooks is Unrecognizable Without his Hat
- Sandy Mahl Is More Than Just Garth Brooks’ First Wife
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Earlier Banned, Now Loved “We Shall Be Free” by Garth Brooks
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?