A lot of people receive so many blessings every day, be it material or spiritual. But the sad truth is, most of us often forget to thank the Supreme Being who gave us all of those things. Further, some people are just receiving without realizing where it came from. How many times did you thank Jesus for all of the things you’ve received in life? If you haven’t done that yet, then go ahead and listen to the hit of Charley Pride “Time out for Jesus.” We hope that this will inspire you to have a grateful heart.
Charley Pride: The Multi-talented Artist
He is an American singer-songwriter and he was a former baseball player. It seems that Charley Pride can do anything aside from singing. He started his career in 1966 and is still active until today. In addition, at the height of his career, Pride was able to push forty songs into the U.S. charts. No wonder he was included in the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Charley Pride is very open and proud of his descent which only means that he is not ashamed of where he came from. Plus, he is one of the few African-Americans to be included in the longest-running radio station in the U.S. which is the Grand Ole Opry. To date, Pride is still active in the music industry and let’s hope that he will release new songs in the near future.
Take a Moment to Pray
Admit it or not, a lot of people are too busy these days. Further, they tend to forget the most important being who provides all the blessings they get each day. Well, I’m talking about Jesus. When was the last time you talked to Him? Or the last time you asked for forgiveness? If you can’t remember, then it’s time for you to pray.
Listen to the hit of Charley Pride “Time out for Jesus.”
Charley Pride, Grand Ole Opry, Time Out for Jesus
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?