God gave His life for us. He suffered and died on the cross for our sins to be washed. Thus, it’s just so sad that sometimes, we are so busy that we tend to forget His existence. Also, we only remember Him once we have problems, sickness, struggles, and many more. What if God is also very busy once we ask for help from Him? Do you think it will be fair? What will you feel? But, let us understand that we’ve been so unfair to Him a lot of times. I hope that we will realize how unfair we are to him once we hear the hit “Time Out for Jesus” by Charley Pride.
The Pride of Country Music
He is considered to be the first black performer to appear at Grand Ole Opry in 1967. Further, this artist slammed 40 hits to sit in the number one spot on the Billboard Hot Country Singles. Moreover, he was included in the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2000. I hope that you did not forget Charley Pride, one of country music’s best artists.
Charley Pride is one of the African-Americans who received a lavish spot in the country music industry as a singer. Anyhow, it seems that the public loved his style and genre of music because Pride was able to release a lot of sensational hits. Well, it’s a combination of talent, determination, and hard work that helped him in his lavish career.
We Only Remember Him Once We Need Help
In a moment of weakness, suffering, and loneliness, Gode is always there for us. However, once we are doing well in our life, we tend to forget Him. Maybe, that’s what the hit “Time Out for Jesus” by Charley Pride wants us to realize, that no matter how busy we are we need to spare time for Him.
Charley Pride, Grand Ole Opry, Time Out for Jesus
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- Reba McEntire to Star in NBC’s ‘Fried Green Tomatoes’
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More