God gave His life for us. He suffered and died on the cross for our sins to be washed. Thus, it’s just so sad that sometimes, we are so busy that we tend to forget His existence. Also, we only remember Him once we have problems, sickness, struggles, and many more. What if God is also very busy once we ask for help from Him? Do you think it will be fair? What will you feel? But, let us understand that we’ve been so unfair to Him a lot of times. I hope that we will realize how unfair we are to him once we hear the hit “Time Out for Jesus” by Charley Pride.
The Pride of Country Music
He is considered to be the first black performer to appear at Grand Ole Opry in 1967. Further, this artist slammed 40 hits to sit in the number one spot on the Billboard Hot Country Singles. Moreover, he was included in the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2000. I hope that you did not forget Charley Pride, one of country music’s best artists.
Charley Pride is one of the African-Americans who received a lavish spot in the country music industry as a singer. Anyhow, it seems that the public loved his style and genre of music because Pride was able to release a lot of sensational hits. Well, it’s a combination of talent, determination, and hard work that helped him in his lavish career.
We Only Remember Him Once We Need Help
In a moment of weakness, suffering, and loneliness, Gode is always there for us. However, once we are doing well in our life, we tend to forget Him. Maybe, that’s what the hit “Time Out for Jesus” by Charley Pride wants us to realize, that no matter how busy we are we need to spare time for Him.
Charley Pride, Grand Ole Opry, Time Out for Jesus
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry