Humans are not perfect that’s why we fall multiple times. We go through spiritual struggles and experience downfall. Moreover, the difficulties that we face in life usually affect our faith. The good news is that there’s a lot of solutions to these problems. Listening to inspirational songs is just one solution and it’s the easiest we may find. These songs convey strong messages that will make you realize that you have God and you can always go to Him to draw some strength. Have you ever heard the hit “Something in the Water” from Carrie Underwood? Well, if you have not heard it yet, better listen to the song now.
Carrie Underwood: The American Idol Winner
She is one of the most successful female artists in country music and a lot of aspiring singers look up to her. Also, Carrie Underwood is the fourth season winner of the reality show American Idol in 2005. She made her debut single that same year entitled “Inside Your Heaven.” The reality search opened a lot of opportunities for her. Underwood was also given a chance to expand her target audience for her music. Since her debut, a lot of her hits stayed on the charts.
With her successful career, Carrie Underwood was included in the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In addition, she also received 7 Grammys, 10 Billboard Music Awards, 14 ACM, 13 AMA, and 9 CMA awards. And, she also received a Guinness World Record for having the most No. 1 hits by a country female artist. This only proves that she’s like no other.
The Hit Uplifts Your Soul
“Something in the Water” is one of the best hits from the country superstar Carrie Underwood. This hit was released in 2014, and it reached the number one spot on Billboard Hot Country and Hot Christian Songs. The hit talks about having a strong faith in times of trouble.
Go ahead and listen to it if you’re having a spiritual struggle.
Carrie Underwood, grammys, Something in the Water
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- Remembering The “Gentle Giant” of Country Music: Don Williams