At the end of the day, we usually meditate on the things that we’ve done. Even on the things that we wanted to do. Once our mind is set on our goal, we usually turn to God and talk and to Him about it. Prayer is one of the most powerful ways for us to communicate with Him. This is the only time that we can talk to Him about our plans, our thoughts, and the things that we want. Anyhow, there are instances that we don’t get an immediate response. And we wonder if God has a better plan for us. Honestly, He always has a better plan for us, plans for us to grow and prosper. In most cases, all we need to do is to be patient because He knows what is best for us. Just like the hit of Garth Brooks “Unanswered Prayers,” I hope you can relate to this.
The Best-selling Solo Album Artist in the U.S.
He is one of the most sought after artist in the music industry due to his undeniable talent. In addition, this singer holds the most sold albums in the U.S. with a total of 148 million copies. Due to his lavish success, he won two Grammy Awards and Seventeen American Music Awards. He is also included in the Country Music Hall of Fame, Songwriters Hall of Fame, and Cheyenne Frontier Days Hall of Fame. I hope you did not forget the man behind the classic hits “The Dance,” and “If Tomorrow Never Comes,” its Garth Brooks
Do you still remember the hit “Unanswered Prayers” of Garth Brooks that was released in 1991? Anyway, this is one of his most successful hits. And it talks about God answering our prayers in a unique way. I hope this hit will serve as an answer to your curiosity whether God will answer your prayers or not.
Garth Brooks, if tomorrow never comes, The Dance, Unanswered Prayers
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?