That’s what we’re about to see in the preceding videos. In a segment of Mr. Tennessee Ernie Ford’s show, he sang Christmas songs with children. And what do we get when kids are on air and they know it? Loads of unpredictable yet innocent fun.
Here, indulge yourself in laughter as you see Brion Leonard Ford starred in his dad’s show.
T.E.F in “Children Go Where I Send Thee”
The late Ford’s reaction is priceless ain’t it? One is enough, but it won’t hurt to see another video of this charming boy. This time, his dad made him sing along.
T.E.F in “ Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer”
De-stressed? They’re exhilarating to watch I know. Bet we’re wondering whatever happened to Brion Ford. A little digging gave us the following bits.
Brion Leonard Ford
Born on Sept. 3, 1952, in San Gabriel, California.
He was the second son of Tennessee Ernie Ford and Betty Jean Heminger, Ford’s wife of ten years.
As a child, Brion had a lot of mischiefs up his sleeves. As we’ve already seen above, he really is someone. And just when we thought he could have followed his father’s footstep in Hollywood, it’s his older brother, Jeffrey Buckner Ford (born 1950) who became an actor in his adulthood. Buckner’s best known for the films, The Firm (1993), The Client (1994), and Blue Like Jazz (2012).
Like his Dad, Brion was reportedly an accomplished singer. For some reasons, the lot of us haven’t heard much about him except that he was an itinerant entertainer who collaborated with his brother-in-law Don Gay. The duo rounded a number of clubs.
He died of lung cancer on October 24, 2008. He was only 56.
We welcome more information about Brion Leonard Ford particularly his career life. Share what you know in the comments. Thanks!
Brion Ford, Christmas, kids, Tennessee Ernie Ford
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?