Brett Young’s Second Album, “In Case You Didn’t Know”
Brett Young is a singer and songwriter whose music balances contemporary pop with the emotional palette of modern country. Brett Young was a teenager when he first developed a love for music by learning to play the guitar. After writing the song “Sleep Without You,” Brett wrote “In Case You Didn’t Know” with his own words.
The Story Behind the Song
In Case You Didn’t Know is a song that has a meaningful thought. The story behind the song is about a young boy who leaves the house, yet every time he goes out, her mom always says:
“Trent, in case you didn’t know, I love you.”
That phrase became usual to them. However, he didn’t respond to his mom until her mother died. He felt guilty about it because he didn’t even have the chance to answer her mom and say, “I love you too.”
That song reminds us that no one knows when their time is up, so as long as you are with your loved ones, never let them feel unloved. Moreover, time is very precious. Every moment of your time must be spent well. There will come a time in your life when you will feel unloved. A feeling that no one likes you anymore.
But hey, don’t give up. God’s in control. Just trust his process and have faith. You are not alone. Yes, you may not know His will now, but sooner or later, you will know His purpose and why He allowed that to happen.
Moreover, missing someone who is now in heaven is more painful than a usual break up because you will no longer have the chance to be with the one you love anymore. There will be no more chances of kissing, hugging, or telling them how much you love them. So, before it’s too late, tell them that you love them every day.
Here’s the song called “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young:
Brett Young, in case you didn't know
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be