Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” is one of the most majestic songs in contemporary music, that’s the reason why a lot of amazing artist have covered it. Keith Urban and Kelly Clarkson are just a few, and all these artists’ vocals will make you think that a newcomer would never attempt to do a cover. Rising country star Brett Young did not only attempt to sing it, he actually nailed it! watch the video below and be the judge if its true or not.
At Eddie’s Attic in Atlanta, Brett Young was barefoot on a barstool and accompanied himself to the acoustic guitar. Just in a few words, you could hear in the video that the crowd loved it.
Young’s performance was not affected despite the enthusiastic whoops and hollers of the audience. However, it was not his first time to perform contemporary songs. it is his favorite to sing acoustically as proven in an online search and he’s been doing it for years. That may be the reason behind his confidence.
Lady Antebellum, Brett and Kelsea Ballerini have dates on the books well into September before they head across the ocean for the international portion of the “You Look Good World Tour.” So if you are planning on seeing them, you still have chance. Also don’t forget that Brett Young just released a heartbroken new single, “Like I Loved You.”
With a voice and a face like Brett, we can say that he will be with us for a long time and his career will bear fruits. Watch the video below and be amazed.
Do you agree with us and do you feel the same way with Brett Young? Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below and remember to share this to other people who loves country the same as we do.[like_button]
Brett Young, Hallelujah
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?