Most likely almost everyone loves Christmas too right? Well, I’m pretty sure Brett Eldredge would agree with me. The country music star loves Christmas he just wants to take a break. However, his family won’t let him. Eldredge’s typical Christmas celebration would most likely revolve around spending most of his time enjoying with his family, attending church services, and have a restful holiday.
Eldredge recently told a story of a time when his family got angry when he told them about a plan of breaking a yearly tradition. Annually, Eldredge’s family church will be filled with people whom the singer at some point would sneak into the church choir loft to sing “O Holy Night.” This has been a tradition for Eldredge that he has been doing since he was a child.
For Eldredge, the opportunity of singing Christmas music is just like getting your favorite chocolate chip. Eldredge was also able to achieve a lifelong dream when he was able to record Christmas music for his Christmas album “Glow.”
More than a year ago, Brett Eldredge announced his “Glow” Christmas Tour. The tour began with a two nights stint in Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium and concluded at the Chicago Theatre on December 21.
“Glow”, Eldredge’s title track for his Christmas compilation was originally centered on the idea of having a vision of someone that you love and having your whole world light up. Writing the song with his frequent collaborator Ross Copperman, Eldredge focused on the imagery of sitting next to a dimly lit Christmas tree and watching her glow.
Now standing as his only Christmas original album, “Glow” debuted at the 29th spot of the Billboard 200 and the second spot on the Top Country Albums Chart. The album sold 14,000 copies in the United States on its first week and reached 94,800 copies in the U.S. by the end of January 2017.
See Glow’s full tracklist below:
- “Let It, Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (featuring Meghan Trainor)
- “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”
- “The Christmas Song”
- “White Christmas”
- “Winter Wonderland”
- “Merry Little Christmas”
- “Silent Night”
- “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- “First Noel”
This 2020, Kelly Clarkson enlisted a Christmas duet with Brett Eldredge “Underneath the Mistletoe.” This is a part of Clarkson’s two-part Christmas project, which she aims to bring a little joy to such a tiring year.
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?