Have you ever known someone or experienced it yourself to fall in love with a stranger by just looking at them? The exact word to describe it is love at first sight. A lot of people experience this one, it’s not an uncommon thing. You look at the crowd and you happen to see someone across the room and then you instantly fall in love. Definitely not because you know them or anything, but maybe the way they smile or move their hands as they try to talk to someone. And mostly it’s because of the way they look. Let’s not deny that, sometimes love at first sight can be more about physical aspects too.
The Content: “Strangers in the Night”
The song “Strangers in the Night” is all about falling in love with someone in the crowd. It’s a love at first sight kind-of-thing. But the best part of the song is that the two lovers were in love until the very end of the song. They were made for each other, it’s like destiny. From being two strangers to falling in love and spending the rest of their lives together. The perfect song for lovers who started out as strangers in the crowd to two people meant to be together.
Brenda Lee’s Version
“Strangers in the Night” was not originally recorded by Brenda Lee, however, she did a good job turning this classic love song into something breathtaking and magical. Brenda Lee was best known as a country singer. She gained recognition from her song “I’m Sorry” and “Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree.” “Strangers in the Night” was included in her album Coming on Strong.
Written by Charles Singleton and Eddie Snyder and made famous by Frank Sinatra in 1966. Sinatra’s version peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Charts for one week and it remained on the chart for a total of 15-weeks in 1966. The song also helped Sinatra receive a Grammy Award. After Sinatra, a lot of artists tried to make a version of their own for this song. However, Brenda Lee’s version of the song is appealing and pleasant to listen to.
Brenda Lee, strangers in the night
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce