“Till We Ain’t Strangers Anymore” is a song penned by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Brett James in 2007. The song tells the story of two lovers who are slowly beginning to feel like they do not know each other anymore because of the challenges that are happening in their relationship. They have done some things to hurt each other, but they want to make things work. They want to feel like they are in love with each other and not feel like they are strangers to one another.
“It ain’t too late to get back to that place
Back to where, we thought it was before
Why don’t you look at me
‘Til we ain’t strangers anymore.”
Bon Jovi and LeAnn Rimes Duet
Bon Jovi and country singer LeAnn Rimes collaborated to release a single from Jovi’s album Lost Highway. This song became Bon Jovi’s second song to feature a female artist and enter the country Billboard chart. Their collaboration made them win the CMT Collaborative Video of the Year. Moreover, they were nominated for the ACM Vocal Event of the Year. Their duet reached No. 47 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Furthermore, it also entered the German chart at No. 39.
In the music video, Bon Jovi and LeAnn Rimes played the main characters of the song. They are seen in the video walking around separately and end of the video there’s a bed scene. The music video was shot in New York in front of the Flat Iron Building.
Family, A LeAnn Rimes Album
LeAnn Rimes included “Till We Ain’t Strangers Anymore” in her 2007 album Family. Her album, Family, reached No. 4 on the Billboard 200. In addition, it placed at No. 2 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Aside from her collaboration with Bon Jovi, she worked with other artists such as Reba McEntire and Marc Broussard.
Watch the stunning duet of Bon Jovi and LeAnn Rimes here.
Bon Jovi, LeAnn Rimes, Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?