Summer is here and celebrity pictures are everywhere over the internet. Sporting their beach bods in bikinis, trunks or even nudes! But not Blake Shelton.
The country singer and his “The Voice” co-star girlfriend Gwen Stefani posed in pictures published June 20th, kissing in a pool. This came with a headline blaring, “CAUGHT Getting Intimate In A Swimming Pool!” While Stefani wore a teeny bikini, Shelton was in the pool wearing a giant maroon T-shirt. Learn about Garth Brooks Ask Me How I Know in a separate article here.
“He is so sensitive about his weight, you will never see him shirtless,” according to a source.[advert id=”193567″]
Reports say that Shelton lost 30 pounds after his divorce with Miranda Lambert. He even called it the “divorce diet.” But a source said that even on the set of “The Voice,” “backstage .?.?. he always keeps his dressing room closed. At photo shoots, he will not change on set. He goes back to his dressing room whenever he needs to take his clothes off.” But, “He is not in bad shape. He’s just so shy about showing off his body.”
According to one other source, during shoots for the NBC show, “Adam Levine will take off his shirt — and his pants — in the studio. Christina Aguilera also doesn’t even care.”[advert id=”193533″]
Well, Blake Shelton actually looked great by Stefani’s side at events including the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Although last May, he complained of his “man boobs.”
“If you get dressed up the right way, it should be fitted,” he said, wearing a tux for a pal’s wedding. “But when things are fitted to me, it’s hard for me to disguise man boobs and gut and all that stuff, so it’s all sticking out!” He’s told “Today,” “I lost some weight and now I’m like, ‘How did I do that? I need to do that again!’”
The same day that Shelton and Stefani’s pool pictures came up, rocker Gavin Rossdale (Gwen’s ex-husband), appeared in his own paparazzi shots running topless in Hawaii, naturally.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?