A birthday can be celebrated in different ways depending on the tradition that we follow. Others cook food while others eat at fine restaurants. And, other people will go on vacation. We always want this occasion to be the most memorable event every year because we’ll never know when we will stop celebrating it. As for my family, we usually celebrate it by eating at a good restaurant, and/or by traveling. But, let us not forget that the most important thing is not how we celebrate, rather, it’s the memories that we create with the people dear to us. Today is December 13 and guess who is our birthday celebrator — it’s Taylor Swift y’all!
The Grammy Award Winner
She won the title “Artist of the Year” at the 2018 American Music Awards. Also, this woman was regarded as one of the best-selling artists of all time. Even more, she is considered one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Does it ring a bell if I say she was commercially known for her hits “Love Story,” “You Belong with Me,” and “Our Song?” I’m talkin’ about Taylor Swift guys. Let’s give our best wishes on her special day.
December 13, 1989, marks the special day for Taylor Swift because it is her 29th birthday. Anyhow, Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania, and moved to Nashville, Tennessee when she was fourteen hoping to get a big break in the music industry.
Top-earning Woman in the Music Industry
Taylor Swift is now considered as one of the most influential and successful artists in the industry. Moreover, since her breakthrough as a singer, she slammed some of her singles to reach the number one spot in the charts. Well, today is her special day and let us give her a break on those negative, hateful comments. Above all, let’s just give Swift our best wishes on her birthday.
love story, Our Song, taylor swift, You Belong with Me
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend