“Some Gave All” in the making
They have sacrificed a lot for our freedom. They’ve got family to care for, and a home to protect to, but they still chose to leave and take the risk for our sake. Freedom should have been so much limited if not because of them. Peace should have been scarce, if not for their brave interruption. Our country should have been a niche of injustice and terror if their were no courageous men, who kept the red, white, and blue waving. Indeed, they deserve more than a material prize, but an honor that should not seize through the test of time. It is therefore right to air more songs that highlight their patriotism and heroism. All together, let’s stand tall for a salute for our soldiers.
Billy Ray Cyrus was right in his song “Some Gave All.”
All Gave Some, Some Gave All
Some stood through for the red, white and blue
And some had to fall
And if you ever think of me
Think of all your liberties and recall
Some Gave All
The song, released in 1989, after his visit to Afghanistan and Iraq, describe the sacrifices made by our camouflage men. The story line was actually inspired by the true story of a soldier named Sandy Cane. The words used evocatively picture a soldier’s life including his thoughts. As Cyrus have described the track, it is more than just a song, but it’s a way of life.
Though most of soldier stories remained untold, we knew very well the danger and death being attached to being a soldier. Joining the military, these brave comrades are very much aware that one of their foot is already buried on the ground. That probably is the core meaning of Cyrus song with the line “all gave some, some gave all.”
billy ray cyrus, some gave all
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend